Non-Alcohol Sales Manager
Reports to: Director of Sales
Basic Purpose: Manages sales activities of organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
A: Administrative duties
- Develop a complete market plan and utilize it on a weekly basis through communication with your team.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Analyzes sales statistics to track and achieve goals and assist sales team and suppliers to increase sales.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with local Sales and/or District Managers.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Evaluates and recommends additional brands and/or packages.
B: Managing People
- Supervise location managers to assure that all company policies and procedures are followed correctly.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training new employees; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Work with the NA sales team and determine routing needs and opportunities. Promote excellence and quality in the service area.
- Direct the proper execution of all NA sales promotions.
- Problem Solving – Gathers and analyzes information before making decisions.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs and solicits feedback to improve service. Applies to both external and internal customers.
- Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations; actively listens; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; sets goal and objectives; develops realistic action plans.
- Initiative – Takes independent action and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity; generates suggestions for improving processes; develops new approaches and ideas; presents ideas and information in persuasive and professional manner.
- Professionalism – At all times represents the company in a positive manner; holds his direct reports to the same standard in appearance and performance.
This job standard is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee assigned to this position will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as requested by the Director of Sales and other management as required.
The company reserves the right to revise or otherwise change this job standard as the need arises.