On Premise Specialist
On Premise Specialist
Chesapeake Beverage is the exclusive Anheuser-Busch wholesaler for Baltimore City/ County and distributor of Crown Imports LLC, Diageo-Guinness USA and a variety of craft breweries in other Maryland counties. We are looking for a brand ambassador to join our team.
We are looking for an energetic and outgoing individual to join our team as an On Premise Specialist. As our On Premise Specialist, you will be promoting our extensive portfolio of the biggest and fastest growing beer brands in the country to the local consumer by hosting tasting and events at our customer locations.
- Assist with creating and implementing marketing initiatives for brand programs.
- Sell in new brands, packages and features in the on premise
- Plan, coordinate and participate in promotional events tied to brand image.
- Execute evening and weekend activations in the on premise to support sales
- Interact with customers and build relationships.
- Present creative ideas and information on specific products to retailers and customers.
- Identify sales opportunities at store level.
- Assist with running our social platforms.
- Report market activities and trends on a weekly tracking form.
- Deliver point of connection material and merchandise to designated accounts.
- College degree or candidate close to completing college degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have own vehicle, valid Driver's License and current insurance coverage.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work flexible hours (nights and weekends).
- Knowledge of beer industry
- Experience in adult beverage industry with a focus in (sales, promotions and management)
- Effective communication, administration and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, and have leadership and planning skills
- Prior customer service or sales experience preferred
- Experience reporting key metrics and sales data back to supervisors
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee assigned to this job description will be expected to perform other reasonably related business duties as requested by the immediate supervisor and other management